Video Traffic is quickly becoming one of the best methods to drive traffic to web sites. Services such as YouTube.com have made it very easy for individuals to upload their videos and share it with their friends and the rest of the YouTube.com community.
Some smart affiliates just create interesting videos that are not directly related to the PPC | CPA offer. They are just hoping that there videos will go viral and be seen by a mass audience so that whatever they are pitching at the end of the video is seen by hundreds of thousands of people.
Upload your videos to one of these video-sharing-sites where millions of people can see your stuff:
- YouTube http://www.youtube.com
- MegaVideo http://www.megavideo.com
- Google Videoshttp://video.google.com
- Metacafe http://www.metacafe.com
- Yahoo Videoshttp://video.yahoo.com
- Viddler http://www.viddler.com
- MySpace Videos http://vids.myspace.com
- Photobucket http://www.photobucket.com
- Revver http://www.revver.com
- GUBA http://www.guba.com
- Spike http://www.spike.com
Both offer a money back guarantee, so your downside risk is low. I will post a more detailed review of EasyWebVideo shortly.
Latest posts by Neil Ferree (see all)
- How to Manage Your Social Media Presence - June 14, 2014
- Content Marketing System Best Practices - March 6, 2014
- Dominate Page 1 Search Results using Social SEO - July 27, 2013
- Content Marketing with Authorship and DiY Process is the Perfect Storm - March 30, 2013