The G1 Tipsheet is a set of tools, tips and techniques for getting your webpages indexed and ranked on page 1 of Google.
How to get a Page 1 Rank on Google for a “targeted” long tail keyword phrase
Click the image above to view a short YouTube video on a handful of Google Page 1 Rankings we got by using the tools, tips and techniques we’ve been blogging about for the past few months.
The take away is this:
So long as you follow a specific set of tasks, techniques and processes [whether you own the tools I use or not] you too can get your web pages ranked on page one of Google, so long as you adhere to the same routine as I’ve outlined in many of my “How to get ranked on page 1 of Google” posts!
This set of Videos may also help you get a handle on the various tools, tips and techniques you can use to get the job done!
- How to Get Ranked on Page 1 of Google
- Market Samurai Overview
- On-Page Optimization for WordPress SEO Part 1
- On-Page Optimization for WordPress SEO Part 2
- Bit.Ly Sidebar to Post to Twitter and Facebook
- Google Pagerank is Directly Related to the Quantity & Quality of your Backlinks
- How an Anchor Text Coded Comment can help get you on Page 1 of Google
Latest posts by Neil Ferree (see all)
- How to Manage Your Social Media Presence - June 14, 2014
- Content Marketing System Best Practices - March 6, 2014
- Dominate Page 1 Search Results using Social SEO - July 27, 2013
- Content Marketing with Authorship and DiY Process is the Perfect Storm - March 30, 2013