Share your posts or pages and let other share that on their buzz account using the Google Buzz Button.
How to Install Google Buzz Button
- Download Google Buzz Button Word Press Plugin
- Upload in wp-content/plugins folder on your server
- Activate the plugin from Plugin Dashboard
- Done! A new Google Buzz Button will start appearing after the post content on each single page. You can customize the location of Buzz Button.
Usage of Google Buzz Button Plugin
- On the Google Buzz Button plugin settings panel, you can change the location of button. For example, you can place the button after or before the content of the post or page.
- If you have selected ‘Manual Insertion’ from the Google Buzz Button settings page, then insert the below code in the WordPress Loop wherever you want
- If you have selected ‘Before Content’ as the location of the button, which is default, then the Google Buzz button will be automatically inserted on all the posts and pages after the title and before the content.
- If you have selected ‘After Content’ as the location of the button, which is default, then the Google Buzz button will be automatically inserted on all the posts and pages after the content.
The anchor tag has the class attribute as ‘google_buzz’, you can customize it with any CSS styles thru your theme template style sheet. Sanjeev has submitted his Google Buzz Button plugin to WordPress Directory for approval. Until its approved, you can download this plugin from his server and start using that. Please share your thoughts and feedback about this plugin.
Latest posts by Neil Ferree (see all)
- How to Find Who Shared Your LinkedIn Posts - July 3, 2015
- Marketing Automation for Small Business - March 31, 2015
- How to Become a Content Marketing Ninja - March 16, 2015
- How to Dramatically Increase Your Online Visibility - March 7, 2015