Ten Years Ago, a Search For Real Estate would have started in the Office of a Local Real Estate Agent or Flipping through the pages of the Local Newspaper!
Today, the vast majority (89%) of a property search starts on the Internet. A quick search on Googleby location will produce thousands of results. If you’re not on the 1st page of the Google search results, you may as well be invisible.
Recent studies show that mobile web devices are outselling PC and MAC desktop and laptop units by a ratio of 4 to 1. Rather than be one of thousands of Listings on one of the many Real Estate portals / directories, we would argue that by rendering your real estate property on a mobile device will deliver a more pre-qualified buyer in that;
Active Home Buyers looking for:
1) Homes for Sale Los Angeles
2) Condo for Sale Los Angeles
3) Investment Property for Sale
4) Residential Property for Sale
using their iPhone, Android, Blackberry or Nokia Smart Device tend to be
1) More affluent
2) Better educated
3) Serious about initiating and consummating a real estate transaction
4) More likely to come to the closing table with a higher FICO score (750+)
Active Home Buyers is offering Real Estate Brokers, Agents and For Sale by Owner individuals with a real estate property listing on the market in the Los Angeles for less than 90 days to promote and market their property using the Active Home Buyers Mobile Marketing Program for a Free 7 Day Trial.
Real Estate Brokers and Agents are invited to visit Active Home Buyers to request a Free 7 day trial or visit our MLS Site to review current listed properties and see what a Mobile Marketing Showcase Listing page looks like. For Real Estate Agents with an Open House, you can reach me at (424) 248-5122 to jump to the front of the line.
Latest posts by Neil Ferree (see all)
- Content Marketing System Best Practices - March 6, 2014
- Dominate Page 1 Search Results using Social SEO - July 27, 2013
- Content Marketing with Authorship and DiY Process is the Perfect Storm - March 30, 2013
- How to Build a DIY Content Marketing System - December 12, 2012