Mobile Success Formula is a mobile marketing training program for beginners and pros alike. It covers short text message marketing (SMS), location based social media marketing, 2-D bar-code marketing strategies, mobile website building, Admob mobile traffic campaigns, mCommerce and much more.
Discover the missing LINKS in the mobile success formula below:
TRAFFIC + _____ + CONVERSION + _____ = MOBILE SUCCESS
Once you become a MSF Member, Dan won’t waste any time in helping you implement a killer traffic campaign that will begin driving mobile traffic to your mobile site within days of your site going live.
The mobile traffic strategies he reveals are not taught in ANY OTHER COURSE. I know it sounds redundant, but some of these mobile traffic strategies are worth MORE than your investment in Mobile Success Formula.
Mobile Success Formula Magnets
- Mobile Coupons
- Maps Directions
- Hours of Operation
- Phone Number (Click to Call)
- Menu, list of products / services
- Reviews / Testimonials
- Discount offers
- Event information
- A link to your full PC site
- Interesting content (in micro-chunks)
- Twitter, Facebook or FourSquare links
- An 800 toll-free recorded message number
- A way to opt-in for something “mobile”
- Fast facts, micro tips, FAQs about your products / services
If the info above doesn’t connect the dots for you, consider this:
5 Billion Units
There are more smart phones devices in place (right now) than there are laptops, PC and desktop computers. Experts estimate this number to be in excess of 5 Billion units. Like Dan says in his video, if you don’t get your Mobile Act together soon, you can bet your competition will and THEN what will you do?
Once you decide to get off the sidelines and get into the mobile web marketing phenomenon, driving traffic to your mobile site (or your client’s mobile site) is absolutely critical! Notice the screen shot I took for the longtail keyword search phrase “mobile success formula” was taken today (12-29-10). I wrote and published this article yesterday (12-28-10) at around 7PM. In less than 30 minutes, this article got ranked on page 1 of Google in position 3.
The fact of the matter is, you need to get your content (blog post, articles, optimized video, images etc.) ranked on page 1 of Google as fast as possible, if you want to be able to compete in your niche market. I can help you do that. In the next few weeks, I will create an eBook on How to get Ranked on Page 1 of Google. Once you opt-in to my G1 List I will ping you once the ink dries on this production. As a bonus for being a subscriber of Social Media Marketing Plus, I’ll give you a 25% discount.
As an added incentive, if you have:
- A Word Press Blog
- A Skype Account
- A Mobile Success Formula Membership
I’ll add and additional discount to 10 of my READERS on my soon to be Published G1 Video Series.
Latest posts by Neil Ferree (see all)
- How to Dramatically Increase Your Social Media Presence - December 9, 2014
- How to Manage Your Social Media Presence - October 14, 2014
- Content Marketing System Best Practices - September 6, 2014
- Content Marketing with Authorship and DiY Process is the Perfect Storm - March 30, 2014