Your privacy is important. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Ferree Money collects and the ways in which we use that personal information. Ferree Money will never share or sell your information with anyone, anywhere at any time, unless required by law.
Personal information collection
Ferree Money may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including page views, clicks, geographic location;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including name, email, phone)
- any other information that you send to Ferree Money.
Using personal information
Ferree Money may use your personal information to:
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you marketing communications.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Ferree Money may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Ferree Money will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Ferree Money will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Ferree Money is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Ferree Money
Info [at] ferreemoney.com
By Mail by USPS to:J. Neil Ferree FerreeMoney 28311 Pontevedra Drive Palos Verdes, CA 90275
Latest posts by Neil Ferree (see all)
- Marketing Automation for Small Business - March 31, 2015
- How to Become a Content Marketing Ninja - March 16, 2015
- How to Dramatically Increase Your Online Visibility - March 7, 2015
- Why Snip.ly is the Best URL Shortener for Social Sharing - January 8, 2015