The Social Marketing Directory is a Master Resource List with 3 Categories of Social (Web 2.0) Sites that you can use to create your very own streams of highly targeted Traffic/Subscribers/Sales for Your Websites in 2010 and Beyond!
This resource guide contains:
- Over 100 Social Networking Sites (MySpace, Squidoo, etc..)
- Over 150 Social Bookmarking Sites (StumbleUpon, Digg, etc..)
- And Over 180 Video Sharing Sites (YouTube, AOL, etc..)
That’s Over 400 Resources to Help You Make More Money in 2010!
This is a Master Resource List you can Refer to Time and Time Again!
You could find all of these yourself, if you wanted to spend the time searching for them all, but I have already done that for you! … PLUS not only do you have the URL, but you also will have the Alexa Ranking and Google Page Rank for EACH SITE!
Latest posts by Neil Ferree (see all)
- Why Snip.ly is the Best URL Shortener for Social Sharing - January 8, 2015
- How to Dramatically Increase Your Social Media Presence - December 9, 2014
- How to Manage Your Social Media Presence - October 14, 2014
- Content Marketing System Best Practices - September 6, 2014