Instant Message Marketing is New School – eMail is Old School
Contact People on EVERY mode
Today’s generation of tech-savvy consumers wants close relationships with organizations that utilize the latest in multi-channel communications. Mobile Text, IM, Email, Social Networks, Blogs. Trumpia’s All-In-One Message Service integrates them ALL. Trumpia goes beyond traditional email and mobile marketing with its unique patented technology that empowers you with the latest in communications, online publishing, and social media. For the same price other companies charge for email OR mobile text marketing ALONE, you can upgrade opt-in communications to the next level, resulting in higher impact and up-to-date brand image. Watch a video.
Consider these Statistics:
- 87% of Americans own a cell phone, 95% of them have text capabilities
- 84% of cell phone users have their cell phone within reach 24/7
- 90% of text messages are read. Email compares at about 20%
- 90% of text messages are answered within 3 – 6 mins
- 23% of text coupons are forwarded to friends
- text messages are green
- text messages out number cell phone calls 2 to 1
- text marketing is highly targeted, the right message to the right person
- 80% of 18 – 34 year olds use text messaging
- 10 million digital coupons were redeemed in the first 6 months of 2009 a 25% increase over 2008
Trumpia offers 2 types of plans for flexibility and value
Multi-Mode Plans offer you the most powerful communication features with mobile text, instant message, email, and even the ability to broadcast messages to your favorite social networks and blogs including MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, and many more. Times are changing and it’s time to keep up with the latest technology to reach your online audience. Click here for details
Multi-Mode Plans include message credits for mobile text (true roll-over credits), email (FREE), and instant message (FREE). Choose your plan level by the number of bundled text messages and contacts you would like to store in your database. As a bonus, there is absolutely no additional charge for mobile keywords! There is no contract, set-up fee, keyword charge, or surprise, and you can cancel at any time.
The Trumpia Pay-As-You-Go Mobile Plan is for organizations that really only care about mobile texting and don’t need any email and IM features. There are NO recurring monthly fees, and you simply purchase roll-over text credits when you need them. You can also choose to rent mobile keywords at a very affordable price. Free Trial
Roll-over Texts Credits!
Trumpia includes a benefit no other text messaging service offers: Roll-over Texts. It means that if you don’t text as much one month, Trumpia will roll over your unused text credits to the following month. Beware of seemingly “inexpensive” message prices from our competitors. If they charge you 5 cents per message in their monthly plans, the effective price of that message in reality is much higher than 5 cents because you lose them when you can’t use all of them in a particular month. With Trumpia, whatever text messages you don’t use you get to keep. Use the promo code “FerreeMoney” to double the number of Free Trial days you get from 15 to 30.
Mobile Keyword Marketing
Unlike traditional email subscriptions, mobile keyword subscriptions are controlled by the end users. People can subscribe and unsubscribe on an opt-in basis. This level of control and the new emerging mobile culture have brought keyword marketing to impact levels far exceeding direct mail, email marketing, and other traditional marketing channels, resulting in as much as 90% + read rate and 25%+ response rate.
Mobile Keywords are used for a variety of applications and industries including:
- Retail store sales alerts
- School alert notifications
- Restaurant coupons
- Marketing promotions and sweepstakes
- Doctor appointment text reminders
- Real estate listings
- Political rallies
- Church communications with the youth groups
In order to leverage the Trumpia All-in-One SMS Marketing Platform, you will want to have an optimized mobile website to service your mobile audience.
Click here to get more info on how to get your own custom mobile website.
Latest posts by Neil Ferree (see all)
- Content Marketing System Best Practices - March 6, 2014
- Dominate Page 1 Search Results using Social SEO - July 27, 2013
- Content Marketing with Authorship and DiY Process is the Perfect Storm - March 30, 2013
- How to Build a DIY Content Marketing System - December 12, 2012