It’s no secret Google loves video. Search for almost anything that can be shown as a video and notice how YouTube, Google Video, Metacafe and other high traffic video sites are dominating the first page. What you might not know are these amazing behind-the-scene video marketing facts.
VIDEO MARKETING FAST FACTS
- 52% of all web traffic is video (according to industry watchdog, eMarketer)
- 38% of Google Universal Search results included video (Comscore)
- More than 70% of all web visitors watch online video (according to NY Times)
- The average YouTube visitor spends 27 minutes a day watching video
- Because video is so popular, video links often show up way before other content
- Search engines visit video marketing sites every few minutes, so your videos appear in Google in MINUTES not days or weeks
Video Marketing Elements
- DOMINATION of more of the first page of Google, Yahoo and Bing!
- Properly formatted video content for submission to the major video server sites
- YouTube Optimization
- Submit videos, thumbnails, associated video and meta content
- Ranking, click throughs and ROI tracking
- Video Analytics to measure and track effectiveness
- Syndication of your Video to YouTube, Google Video, Yahoo Video using our Video Spinner platform to distribute your videos
- Gain visibility on YouTube as well as across multiple search engines
- Augment your search engine ranking
- Increase page views and repeat visits
- Reach targeted consumers by keyword
- Create impact with the power of sight, sound and motion
- See results with dedicated reporting
- Enhance competitive advantage
WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP?
Call Neil (424) 248-5122 for a no obligation video marketing consultation.
Latest posts by Neil Ferree (see all)
- How to Become a Content Marketing Ninja - March 16, 2015
- How to Dramatically Increase Your Online Visibility - March 7, 2015
- Why Snip.ly is the Best URL Shortener for Social Sharing - January 8, 2015
- How to Dramatically Increase Your Social Media Presence - December 9, 2014