Mobile is the next Big Marketing Channel and it is opening up a whole new world to business owners, website owners, and marketing professionals.
Did you know:
- 1.8 Billion people send a text message every day
- Text messages outnumber phone calls in the US
- 95% of all text messages are read within 15 Minutes
- 17% of all text messages are forwarded Virally
- 20% of people respond to a text message
- Twice as many people use text messaging as use email
- 1/3 of human kind has mobile Internet access
A Wise Move
It would be a wise move to take action now and join the thousands of small business owners who are getting their own custom mobile website (with a .mobi extension) so they can take advantage of the explosion in Mobile Marketing.
A Simple Test
Want to see what your main website looks like on an iPhone?
Here’s a simple 4 step process to do just that.
- Visit http://iphonetester.com/?url=http://
- Add your business website URL (after) the http://
- Navigate your site to see how different it appears on an iPhone vs. a PC or a MAC
- Contact Me for a free Consultation on how to get your own .Mobi website
There are various ways to monetize your mobile traffic. Here’s one option: Click Here!
Admob is the #1 Mobile Ad Network having served in excess of 187 billion mobile ad impressions. Some say Apple’s iAd Network is going to be a game changer! I expect Google, Microsoft and the major PCS vendors will venture into this space as well.
Here’s the basic elements of a Mobile Ad courtesy of the SplashAdz.mobi network.
4 billion mobile phones is a big number. You can be sure more Mobile Ad Networks will be coming online soon. I’ll be tracking this emerging mobile ad space and update you guys with more facts & figures as they become available.
Latest posts by Neil Ferree (see all)
- Marketing Automation for Small Business - March 31, 2015
- How to Become a Content Marketing Ninja - March 16, 2015
- How to Dramatically Increase Your Online Visibility - March 7, 2015
- Why Snip.ly is the Best URL Shortener for Social Sharing - January 8, 2015